Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's worth a try....

SO school started on the 8th. By the 10th, my youngest was home sick. BY the 11th, I had it too. What a great way to start the first week of school! I'm still fighting the stuffiness, but feeling better. Life has been CRAZY busy. I thought PTO secretary was going to be an easy, little work job, just like last year. Wrong. Being that I am home all day, I get to take care of the majority of the things that need to be done. Just slap a label on me that says PTO 's Bitch.
I have spent everyday, all day this week being all consumed with this stuff. I know it's for the kids, but I wonder if I could get them foot the bill for my vodka intake everyday....they've driven me to that point, why shouldn't they support my new habit?! It's for a could cause people, ME!!!

8 comments:

meleah rebeccah said...

I wish the PTO would pay for my alcohol intake too.

You are NUTS for signing up as the PTO secretary. Good Lord. You will be really busy for a while with that hot mess!

Glad you are all feeling better.

meleah rebeccah said...

any news?

Momo Fali said...

Now I have it! Serious crud in my head. Yuck.

Volunteering can really kick your butt, can't it? I can't believe how much I do for my kids' school!

meleah rebeccah said...

dood?

meleah rebeccah said...

Are You Alive?

meleah rebeccah said...

please come out and play with us soon?

(like on my birthday? 10/08)
xxoo xxoo

meleah rebeccah said...

Have you LEFT The Blogging community?

Peejay Li said...

Thank you for sharing such a nice article.
authentic nike shoes
discount puma shoes whosale
discount nike shoes whosale
cheap nike shoes
discount nike shoes
discount puma shoes
nike mens shoes
nike womens shoes
nike childrens shoes
puma mens shoes
puma womens shoes
chaussures puma
puma speed cat
Nike Tn Chaussures
requin tn
nike shox
puma shoes
puma CAT
puma basket
puma speed
baskets puma
puma sport
puma femmes
puma shox r4 torch
nike air max requin
nike shox r3
shox rival r3
tn plus
chaussures shox
nike shox r4 torch
air max tn requin
nike tn femme
pas cher nike
tn chaussures
nike rift
nike shox nz
chaussures shox
nike shox rival
shox rival
chaussures requin
jeans online
cheap armani jeans
cheap G-star jeans