Monday, March 10, 2008

So Tired....

Too Tired to post much today. Had a busy weekend. A friend of mine is friends with a Harlem Globetrotter, so whenever they come nearby, she gets free tickets and cool Stuff. It just so happens that her daughters birthday is coming up, so he had an AWESOME gift for her. She gave part of it to Tierney, but Tierney was just thrilled to see her friend and have a "girls night out". Her friend lives where we used to, about an hour away, so we don't get to see her too often.

The whole team signed a really nice Jersey.Doing the "Globetrotter Strut".
Sunday I spent the day wandering a Organic Farmers market, at a really nice restaurant called Tre Piani. Got some yummy stuff.
I don't know about anyone else, But I hate the time change and so do my kids!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the time change, I am so sick of the DARK.

Sounds like the girls had a good time.

xxoo

Michael C said...

Don't hate me, but I love the time change...more time outside at night ;-)

And how cool about the whole Globetrotters thing. That is so awesome. And now, in honor of your post, I am going to go outside and shoot hoops until it gets dark right before 8.
;-)

chefmom said...

OKay, I'll admit That is the part I like about it too....Kids aren't inside at 5:00 driving me nuts!! It is nice to be able to BBQ in the daylight too. It is the lack of SLEEP that really screws with me! It takes me forever to re-adjust!

Michael C said...

Eventually, you just get used to no sleep and find that it makes you a better writer!!

;-)

Anonymous said...

sleep deprived is the only way I know how to live

Momo Fali said...

I used to have such fun at those games as a kid! I need to get my daughter and son to one.

I'm sorry, but other than the first day, I'm ALL FOR the time change! I love it!